1MOVEMENT HOOPS TOURNAMENT RULES
- 1st – 2nd Grade: 2 – 20min Halves Running Clock.
- 3rd Grade: 2 – 12min halves with stop clock…clock will run with 20pt lead – rule applies for both halves … Lead must get below 15pts to stop clock.
- 4th – 6th Grade: 2 – 13min halves with stop clock..clock will run with 20pt lead – rule applies for both halves … Lead must get below 15pts to stop clock.
- 7th & 8th Grade: 2 – 14min halves with stop clock….clock will run with 20pt lead – rule applies for both halves … Lead must get below 15pts to stop clock.
- H.S. 2 – 15min halves with stop clock….clock will run with 20pt lead – rule applies for both halves … Lead must get below 15pts to stop clock.
- Home Team is the team listed on the top of the schedule wearing light-colored uniforms and will sit to the left side of the scores table. The Visitors Team is the team listed on the bottom of the schedule wearing dark-colored uniforms and will sit to the right of the scores table.
- In 1MH Tournaments using Mega Pools. All teams placed in a Mega Pool will automatically advanced to the platinum bracket play. Any team not in a Mega Pool must win their pool to advance to the platinum bracket. If a team doesn’t win their pool, they will automatically advance to the Gold or Silver Bracket.
- Halftime will be 2 minutes. A minimum 3-minute pre-game warm-up will be given if games are running behind schedule.
- Timeouts (1) 30 sec & (1) 60 sec per half & 1 per overtime….No carry over.
- First overtime will be 2-minutes stop clock: Second overtime will be 1-minute stop clock: Third overtime will be Sudden Death
- Each team is responsible for providing a designated representative to assist in keeping the score book or running the game clock. This must be an adult who will conduct themselves in a professional manner and will not be allowed to coach from the scores table.
- Fouls (6per player) (7 team fouls will be 1 and 1) (10 teams fouls will be double bonus).
- If a player plays on 2 teams within the same division both teams will be disqualified.
- Any player or coach receiving 2 technical fouls will automatically result in an ejection from the game. ANY fighting including but not limited to Coaches, Players and Spectators will result in IMMEDIATE and FINAL Expulsion of the program from the tournament and any future 1MH Event. Any game that abruptly ends or is called by officials, the team with the highest score of the game will advance UNLESS the opposing team is ejected. Both situations will be up to the discretion of the officials/tournament site director.
- 1st– 6TH GRADE 28.5
- 7TH & ABOVE MEN’S BALL
- Head to Head
- Points Scored
- Coin flip
- In the event of a forfeit, team will be awarded 15pts.